At BTCjam, we are very excited about our new partnership with Mexican bitcoin exchange, Volabit. Here are some simple instructions on how to link your BTCjam account to your Volabit wallet:
Log in to the BTCjam website at https://btcjam.com/
1. Navigate to the arrow by your user name, in the upper right hand corner, click Settings
2. Click Credit Rating
3. Click Wallets & Exchanges
4. Click Volabit
5. Click Authorize to allow BTCjam to use your account.
That’s it! Your Volabit account is now linked with your BTCjam account.
To add funds from your connected Volabit wallet
1. Click on the arrow at the top center of the page near your Bitcoin balance.
2. then click Add Funds
3. From the Add Funds popup window, simply click the
“Add funds from Volabit” button at the bottom of the window:
4. Simply enter how much you would like to transfer from Volabit, enter your 2FA code (if you have 2FA enabled) and click “Transfer from Volabit” to transfer your funds.
And you’re all set! Thank you for reading BTCjam’s tutorial on how to link your Volabit Wallet to BTCjam. Remember you can now use your linked wallet for transferring funds or even making automatic payments on your BTCjam loan. Thanks to Volabit for partnering with BTCjam.